vufind2 and fpm

junerayner

Hi Folks

We are trying to troubleshoot a performance problem with vufind2 running on Ubuntu.    We’ve don’t think it’s a problem with the resources on the server.    We’re focusing on the PHP FPM application settings now because we suspect the PHP processes are not being correctly terminated.      Does anyone have experience running vufind2 with PHP FPM?    If so, we would really like to talk with you.

Best regards,

June Rayner

eiNetwork

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Re: vufind2 and fpm

Demian Katz

It looks like Jay Roos was experimenting with this last year, though I’m not sure how that turned out:

https://sourceforge.net/p/vufind/mailman/message/34797005/

I also notice some discussion here that might be relevant:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10493001/how-do-i-get-the-php-fpm-process-to-terminate-when-a-user-aborts-request-nginx

Good luck!

- Demian