Quantcast

vufind installation

jaya
Hi members,
I am new one to vufind  and I am trying to fresh install of vufind last week
help with (http://vufind.org/wiki/installation_windows), still I have problem with install.
If anyone  have very easy step by step installation instructions please send me or
give me that URL.
my id- mjeya81@gmail.com
Thank you

Re: vufind installation

Demian Katz
As far as I know, the installation_windows page is the simplest set of Windows instructions available.  If you let us know more exactly what is going wrong, we might be able to help you.

I am new one to *vufind * and I am trying to fresh install of vufind last
week
help with (http://vufind.org/wiki/installation_windows), still I have
problem with install.
If anyone  have very easy step by step installation instructions please send
me or
give me that URL.
my id- *[hidden email]*
Thank you