typos and other small matters

Naomi Dushay
Coupla little things:

web/services/Record/RDF.php   - there is an extra paren in last line
of code.

should the html page titles in Record.php  use the translate
function?  They seem to be hardcoded in English.

   Suggestion:  for html page titles, use  [item title]: label
instead of   label :[item title] .   If I have 6 windows open to
different resources, it's far more helpful for me to see the resource
title in my toolbar for the window.  I've already made this change in
our version of the code (but not the translation bit) and would be
happy to send in a patch or whatever.