stable version?

Naomi Dushay
Andrew,

Is there a version number of the code that you can recommend we use?
I'm at 829, and I'm guessing I'm out of date.

Another option would be to give an ETA of more stable code.

Thanks!

Re: stable version?

Andrew Nagy-2
Naomi - I would stay with 829 until we are able to get Solr1.3 embedded into vufind.  I will make an announcement when that is complete.  We hope this week or next for the completion of that task.