solrmarc vufind.properties file.

Naomi Dushay
Thanks Wayne.  Someday soon I'll have it working here for Stanford.  I
have a meeting with librarians on Thursday to nail down more of our
local algorithms for fields.

I have to update my vufind code as well (another task for today).
Our slightly-out-of-date version was showing fields that weren't used,
etc.  I'm also commenting the vufind schema.xml file to try to
document how each field is used.  This is preparatory to my project to
rename the fields to "self-document" their function.

- Naomi