solrmarc properties file

Greg Pendlebury
solrmarc properties file

Hi all,

The word doc in the solrmarc svn says that "Not that you CANNOT specify 041ad in the field specification, each colon separated item can only reference a single field and subfield."

And yet the vufind properties file does this several times. Is the doco out of date?

Ta,
Greg Pendlebury
Electronic Services Officer (Systems Team)
Division of Academic Information Services
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: +61 7 4631 1501
Fax: +61 7 4631 1841

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education with the Australian Government (CRICOS Institution Code No's. QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M)

Re: solrmarc properties file

wsgrah
Administrator
Short answer, yes, the document is very out of date. I'm attempting to
climb out from under a pile of projects and updating solrmarc
documentation is on my list...

Basically the colons delineate groups of tags/subfields.

Wayne

Greg Pendlebury wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The word doc in the solrmarc svn says that "Not that you CANNOT
> specify 041ad in the field specification, each colon separated item
> can only reference a single field and subfield."
>
> And yet the vufind properties file does this several times. Is the
> doco out of date?
>
> Ta,
> *Greg Pendlebury*
> Electronic Services Officer (Systems Team)
> Division of Academic Information Services
> University of Southern Queensland
> Phone: +61 7 4631 1501
> Fax: +61 7 4631 1841

> This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for
> the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake,
> please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.
>
> The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily
> reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all
> reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained
> no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any
> losses arising from its receipt.
>
> The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of
> education with the Australian Government (CRICOS Institution Code
> No's. QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M)

/**
  * Wayne Graham
  * Earl Gregg Swem Library