Quantcast

non-functional FAQ link in footer

Naomi Dushay
The FAQ link in the footer appears to be non-functional or removed for
all VuFind sites.  Perhaps remove it from source code?

also

Reviews tab -- not every will be using reviews supplied by amazon ...
(not hard to remove, just a data point.)

Re: non-functional FAQ link in footer

Andrew Nagy-2
> The FAQ link in the footer appears to be non-functional or removed for
> all VuFind sites.  Perhaps remove it from source code?

Sure, most of the footer links are place holders - I will have Chris, the UI guy, clean this up.

> also
>
> Reviews tab -- not every will be using reviews supplied by amazon ...
> (not hard to remove, just a data point.)

Yes - this is controlled from the configuration file.

reviews tab "supplied by amazon"

Sorry - I was unclear before:

The reviews tab in the record view has text showing: "supplied by
amazon."   This text is not universally applicable.