Quantcast

(no subject)

Cerva Csaba
Hi
Is there anyone to know, how to send registration notification e-mail to our users and ourselves?
thanx

Re: (no subject)

I’m not sure what you mean by registration notification emails. Are you looking for an account verification system tied to sign-up? Email notification of some other library activity? Sorry if I am misunderstanding.

- Demian