more like this in version 770?

Naomi Dushay
Andrew,

I have been working on updating our vufind code to your trunk today, as it's been a while.  Everything has gone swimmingly so far, except:

Record view - wasn't displaying.  Chasing down the stack trace on my web browser, this problem is related to "more like this" query.  Ultimately, I was getting an error message from _process() in SOLR.php:

PEAR::raiseError(new PEAR_Error('Unable to process query<br>Solr Returned:' . $errorMsg));

(and there was nothing shown as returned from SOLR (i.e. $errorMsg was null).)

When I hardcoded null results for getMoreLikeThis()  in SOLR.php  then I got this error (in apache error log):

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Unicorn::getHoldingRecords() in /usr/local/vufind/currentTrunk/web/CatalogConnection.php

I then coded a little stub method that returns null.

This two changes got me to the point of having a Record view displaying ... but I don't know how to fix the "more like this" query.  Could it be related to fields present or absent in the index?  It's been quite a while since we re-indexed our data ...

Re: more like this in version 770?

Andrew Nagy-2

Naomi - As to the More like this, I think you will need to re-index.  We have changed and added a few new fields.  Mainly around subjects which that query uses.

I just updated the importer yesterday - so it would be best to re-index since you will get some improvements in data.

Andrew

Re: more like this in version 770?

Barnett, Jeffrey

Which importer did you change, and/or which should I be using?   The one from import/java/src or the one from solrmarc?  I'm also getting a stack of SOLR.php errors and non-display both of records and facets.

I also spend the whole 4th of July weekend reindexing under solrmarc rev 49  :-(