Quantcast

how to make libraries show up in vufind search limit

how to make libraries show up in vufind search limit

schnydszch
Hi! How do I make "libraries" or location show up in search limit of vufind? Thanks in advance

Re: how to make libraries show up in vufind search limit

Demian Katz
You can turn facets on and off using local/config/vufind/facets.ini -- which facet you turn on depends on where you send the location information during indexing (via marc.properties / marc_local.properties).

schnydszch
Hi! I was able to add those I need, now my question is how do I add Browse by this and that in home page? please see attached picture:

Re: how to make libraries show up in vufind search limit

Demian Katz
It looks like you have configured it correctly, but the template for the homepage is only designed to accommodate four columns. You can either turn off one of the other facets that you don't need, or else you can adjust the template (search/home.phtml) to display better. If you change the facets.ini setting, you will probably need to empty your local/cache directory.

<http://vufind.2307425.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663801/browse_by.jpg>