fields that might need to be multivalued

fields that might need to be multivalued

Naomi Dushay
Here are some fields that I changed to multiValued in order to avoid
indexing errors:

physical (300b)

Also, we encountered these non-repeatable marc fields nevertheless
having multiple values in our data:
title (245a)
edition (250a)

Also, solr-convert.xsl doesn't seem to pass on more than the first
value for nearly all the multivalued fields.