facets vufind 2.0 problem/question

Shelley Almgren
I've created an "Awards" facet from field 586, which we have placed as a limiter in the Advanced Search.  In the alphabetical listing on the advanced search page some old facets remain.   I have followed the instructions for re-indexing which deletes the biblio index & spell* folders & files.  Are the facets stored elsewhere?  How can I regenerate the list being used as limiters for the Awards facet?

Shelley Almgren
Periodicals/Systems Librarian
Eunice and James L. West Library
Texas Wesleyan University
1201 Wesleyan St
Fort Worth, TX 76105
(817) 531-4816

Re: facets vufind 2.0 problem/question

Demian Katz
Empty the local/cache/objects directory -- that should fix it; some facet values are cached there.