corrections for german help texts

Mario Trojan
Hi Demian,

some of the german help texts in the root theme contain mistakes.
We already corrected them in our local copy, but everytime we merge a
new version, we need to compare them once again, so it would be better
to correct it directly in github/vufind-org.

affected file: themes/root/templates/HelpTranslations/de/advsearch.phtml

could you please correct them? (corrected file see attachment)

Many thanks and best regards,
Mario

--
Mario Trojan
Universitätsbibliothek Tübingen - IT-Abteilung -

Tel: +49 7071 29-72820

advsearch.phtml (4K) Download Attachment

Re: corrections for german help texts

Demian Katz
Mario,

Thank you for sharing these corrections. I have just committed them to master, so they will be incorporated in the 4.0 release early next month.

If you encounter any other errors, please feel free to email further corrections (or open GitHub pull requests, if that is convenient).