a few more schema.xml typos/questions

Naomi Dushay
dateSpan - does this have an intended future use?

auth_authorStr - does this also need to be changed to type string?

Re: a few more schema.xml typos/questions

Andrew Nagy-2
> dateSpan - does this have an intended future use?

Dunno - we may drop it if we find no use for it.  But it is a small amount of information that may be useful at some point.

> auth_authorStr - does this also need to be changed to type string?

Yes, anything ending in Str should be a string field.  Thanks for catching these mistakes.  I can't believe I missed this

Thanks!

Re: a few more schema.xml typos/questions

Barnett, Jeffrey
Actually, we use dateSpan quiet a bit for serials and/or multivolume sets.