Where is this solrmarc?

Joel Timothy Norman, Mr
Hi,

I'm looking for the  svn directory.  Is it local and am I blind?

Re: Where is this solrmarc?

Matt Mackey
  Hi Joel,

  Solrmarc is hosted on Google Code. Here is the link,
http://code.google.com/p/solrmarc/

  Matt

Joel Timothy Norman, Mr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for the  svn directory.  Is it local and am I blind?

Matthew Mackey
Consortium Manager
Lehigh Valley Library System

Email: [hidden email]
Tel: 610.867.3761 x261
Fax: 610.867.2767

Re: Where is this solrmarc?

wsgrah
Administrator
Ho Joel,

Solrmarc is actually a separate project and (until I get it fixed) has
to be downloaded separately.

http://code.google.com/p/solrmarc/source/checkout

Wayne

Joel Timothy Norman, Mr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for the  svn directory.  Is it local and am I blind?

/**
  * Wayne Graham
  * Earl Gregg Swem Library
  * PO Box 8794