Quantcast

Weather warning: tomorrow's dev call

I just wanted to let everyone know that we’re expecting a fairly significant winter storm tomorrow morning; I think it’s fairly likely that Villanova will be closed. I still plan on running the dev call from home in that case, but if it’s really bad and I lose power, I will of course not be able to do so. Please plan on attending as normal, but if I do not show up, it is due to unavoidable circumstances, and I apologize in advance. J