Vufind:Email & Text Working?

Joel Timothy Norman, Mr
Hi,

Are these features working in this build?  I have to change them to work with our system, and I'd like to start with a functional project.

Thanks,

Joel Norman

Re: Vufind:Email & Text Working?

Andrew Nagy-2
They are - I just got a notice that there are some JS problems in IE.  But they work fine in firefox.

Barnett, Jeffrey
As much as I love Firefox, when 70% of the user population uses IE, I don't think it is "fine" to exclude them.

They are - I just got a notice that there are some JS problems in IE.  But they work fine in firefox.

No, we are definitely not excluding IE.  VuFind is 100% cross browser compliant - or at least attempts to maintain nearly 100%.  The IE bug with the text message feature is a bug and is in the queue to be fixed.  It works for now in Firefox for those who want to test it.

And it works in Google Chrome too!