Vufind 4 - Theme selection options

P. S. Mukhopadhyay

my config.ini

theme           = bootprint3
;theme           = sandal
selectable_themes = "standard:Standard Theme,sandal:Sandal Theme,mobile:Mobile Theme"

It shows theme selection option in end user interface but no selection is working at all i.e. it is showing the default bootprint3 for any selection.

I tried to include alternate_theme but the moment I change to:

theme           = bootprint3
;theme           = sandal
alternate_themes = http://localhost/vufind?ui=bootprint3:standard,http://localhost/vufind?ui=sandal:sandal,http://localhost/vufind?ui=mobile:mobile
selectable_themes = "standard:Standard Theme,sandal:Sandal Theme,mobile:Mobile Theme"

The homepage is not coming and debug=true also fails to show what went wrong.Again commenting the alternate_theme loads the default theme but no options are working as previous.
Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Associate Professor, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Kalyani,
Kalyani - 741 235 (WB), India

Re: Vufind 4 - Theme selection options

Demian Katz

alternate_themes should not include the full vufind URL – it should just be:

alternate_themes = standard:bootprint3,sandal:sandal,mobile:mobile

- Demian