Quantcast

VuFind

EZProxy & Fedgate Support
Dear Member,
Good Morning!

We are using third party tool, where all the data and index are stored.
Once we started searching, it will go and hit the publishers link and will get the live data.Here we don't have any database to store index.
What about your search engine, whether it has the same features.

Best Regards,
Bharath Kumar S

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Informatics Publishing Limited. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, copying, distribution, printing or use of the contents of the information contained in this electronic message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message by error, please destroy all copies of the message and contact the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 91-80-40387777.