VuFind is having trouble communicating with your Integrated Library System (ILS).

VuFind is having trouble communicating with your Integrated Library System (ILS).

amituraon
Dear Vufinders,

I am having problem at Auto Configuration page . I tried to resolve the error but unable to understand what to edit/change in the concerned file-

Error Message : VuFind is having trouble communicating with your Integrated Library System (ILS). Check your configuration. You may need to edit the file at /usr/local/vufind/local/config/vufind/Koha.ini and fill in some connection details.

The concerned file shows  following.-

[Catalog]
host        = localhost
port        = 3306
username    = vufind
password    = library
database    = vufind
url         = http://172.16.4.215:8000

; This section translates Koha's internal location codes into strings for on-screen
; display.  You can customize the text to your liking.
[Location_Codes]
AV          = "Audio Visual"
CART        = "Book Cart"
CHILD       = "Children's Area"