VuFind Presentations at ELUNA

jdrescher

Hi everyone, please excuse any cross-posting.

This year, there are two sessions at ELUNA that are VuFind specific:

Developers Day: Tuesday, May 9 there will be a presentation on Hacking VuFind Combined Search and making Bento Searching easy.

Annual Meeting: Thursday, May 11 Demian and Chris will be presenting VuFind: Open Source Options for Summon/360 and other Ex Libris Products.

Do you have any questions about API's or future compatibility with Alma etc?

Even if you are not planning on attending ELUNA, there is still a way you can participate. One of my sessions is a Talk Back: Summon/360 Q&A forum, comprised of Summon/360 customers and Ex Libris Product Management where the discussion topics are driven by the community, so whether it is VuFind related or Summon/360 in general, please feel free to post your topic(s) via this google form. You do not have to be an ELUNA/IGeLU member in order to participate.

For summon customers, I wanted to let you know that there will be a robust track of over 20 presentations this year between the Developer Day and the Annual Meeting.

Lastly, I'd like to remind you that registration for the 2017 Ex Libris Technical Seminar and ELUNA Annual Meeting & Developers Day is now open.  Please visit the ELUNA registration site to learn more about the events and to register.

Judy

Judy Drescher, MLIS, MBA

ELUNA Steering Committee

Summon & Voyager Product Liaison