VuFind 3.1.4 released early!

Demian Katz

Hello, everyone –

I’ve gone ahead and released VuFind 3.1.4 today; I had some free time, and this will allow me to dedicate more effort to preparing next week’s 4.0 release over the next couple of days.

Most of you will probably want to wait for the 4.0 release before upgrading, since that will add some significant new features and updates; however, for anyone who wants to stick with 3.1.x until the 4.0 line has had a maintenance release or two, this bug fix release should give you the most stable and bug-free option for now.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

thanks,

Demian