VuFind 3.1.2 released

Demian Katz

Hello, everyone --

When I scheduled VuFind 3.1.2 for a 1/16 release, I forgot that the office would be closed due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. Never fear, though: I've just pushed out the release a few hours ahead of schedule. You can download it here: https://vufind.org/vufind/downloads.html

If you have any trouble with it, I won't be back until Tuesday... but I tested everything on Friday, and I'm pretty confident there won't be any nasty surprises here!

thanks,

Demian