Voyager Driver: Journal & Media Scheduling

Voyager Driver: Journal & Media Scheduling

Joel Timothy Norman, Mr
Hi,

I've been going through the new build (955) and verifying that Voyager will work 100%.  However, I've noticed that Journals and Schedule Media do not work in the new MFHD manor for holdings.  Is there already a solution in progress for this?

Thanks,

Joel Norman

Re: Voyager Driver: Journal & Media Scheduling

Andrew Nagy-2
Joel - Can you be a bit more descriptive in what is not working?  I think everything is working 100% on our end.