Quantcast

Updating Solr version to 6.4.2 in master on Monday

Updating Solr version to 6.4.2 in master on Monday

Demian Katz

Hello, everyone!

Just a heads-up that I am planning to upgrade Solr in master on Monday by merging this pull request:

https://github.com/vufind-org/vufind/pull/869

For now, I’m going to plan on using version 6.4.2 in VuFind 4.0; there is a 6.5.0 out now, but it sounds like there are some known issues there that are going to have to be fixed in 6.5.1. I would prefer to stick with a known stable version for the moment and continue moving forward in a future release.

Please be prepared for this change of Solr version, and please test the PR between now and Monday if you have concerns about this causing problems for you.

thanks,

Demian