Some errors: getStatuses, holding tab, marc21 tab and import

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Some errors: getStatuses, holding tab, marc21 tab and import

jops
Hi,
I'm having some problem with my instance of vufind.
http://bida.im/vufind/

I'm using PHP 5.4.45 and vufind 3.1.2, that I have upgrade some days ago.

1) If you visit here:
http://bida.im/vufind/Search/Results?lookfor=berneri&type=AllFields&limit=20&sort=relevance
you can see that there are errors that show this:

An error has occurred: Cannot call method:
VuFind\ILS\Driver\MultiBackend::getStatuses

Do you know why I should have this error?

2.1) Other strange error message I have in holding tab, for example here
http://bida.im/vufind/Record/TRAURB0387219
but I don't know why, and I can't see nothing in the log.

2.2) And in the marc21 tab, vufind don't show nothing.
Looking the log I have seen this error:
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'XSLTProcessor' not found in
/usr/local/vufind/module/VuFind/src/VuFind/XSLT/Processor.php on line
56, referer: http://bida.im/vufind/Record/TRAURB0387219


3) During one of my import I have seen this error.
 WARN [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (Indexer.java:370) - Exception in record:
URB0866553
 WARN [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (Indexer.java:371) - while processing
index specification:  custom,
getAuthorsFilteredByRelator(100abcd:700abcd,100,firstAuthorRoles)
 WARN [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (Indexer.java:374) -
org.solrmarc.tools.SolrMarcIndexerException: Unable to access
author-classification.ini
ERROR [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (VuFindIndexer.java:123) - Unable to
access author-classification.ini

here the record
http://www.lattuga.net/jops/pubblicazione/prova0007699

here our configuration for import
https://pad.riseup.net/p/travaglini-import
https://pad.riseup.net/p/travaglini-marc21-import


thanks a lot

jops



--
jops

GPG keys available via keyservers https://pgp.mit.edu/
pub   4096R/0AFDD78A 2011-08-21 [expires: 2017-11-06]
Key fingerprint = 32D2 54CF 0B21 9482 E289  09CD C2FF 3AC9 0AFD D78A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Vufind-tech mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/vufind-tech
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Some errors: getStatuses, holding tab, marc21 tab and import

Ere Maijala
Hi jops,

1) You've configured VuFind to use the MultiBackend driver, but by
default MultiBackend requires that you have a source ID as the prefix in
each record ID, which doesn't seem to be the case here. Take a look at
https://vufind.org/wiki/configuration:ils:multibackend_driver for some
information on how to set up MultiBackend if that's what you need.
Otherwise you should configure VuFind to use a single ILS driver.

2.1) I believe that may be caused by the above.

2.2) You'll need to make sure you have the XSLT module installed with
PHP. Depending on your distribution it might be available in a separate
package, e.g. php-xsl.

I can't comment on your question 3, since we use a different indexing
procedure, so I'll let Demian or someone else answer that. :)

I would highly recommend to start with PHP 5.6 or PHP 7.x. The next
major version of VuFind will require at least PHP 5.6.

Regards,
Ere

jops kirjoitti 24.6.2017 klo 21.36:

> Hi,
> I'm having some problem with my instance of vufind.
> http://bida.im/vufind/
>
> I'm using PHP 5.4.45 and vufind 3.1.2, that I have upgrade some days ago.
>
> 1) If you visit here:
> http://bida.im/vufind/Search/Results?lookfor=berneri&type=AllFields&limit=20&sort=relevance
> you can see that there are errors that show this:
>
> An error has occurred: Cannot call method:
> VuFind\ILS\Driver\MultiBackend::getStatuses
>
> Do you know why I should have this error?
>
> 2.1) Other strange error message I have in holding tab, for example here
> http://bida.im/vufind/Record/TRAURB0387219
> but I don't know why, and I can't see nothing in the log.
>
> 2.2) And in the marc21 tab, vufind don't show nothing.
> Looking the log I have seen this error:
> PHP Fatal error:  Class 'XSLTProcessor' not found in
> /usr/local/vufind/module/VuFind/src/VuFind/XSLT/Processor.php on line
> 56, referer: http://bida.im/vufind/Record/TRAURB0387219
>
>
> 3) During one of my import I have seen this error.
>   WARN [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (Indexer.java:370) - Exception in record:
> URB0866553
>   WARN [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (Indexer.java:371) - while processing
> index specification:  custom,
> getAuthorsFilteredByRelator(100abcd:700abcd,100,firstAuthorRoles)
>   WARN [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (Indexer.java:374) -
> org.solrmarc.tools.SolrMarcIndexerException: Unable to access
> author-classification.ini
> ERROR [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (VuFindIndexer.java:123) - Unable to
> access author-classification.ini
>
> here the record
> http://www.lattuga.net/jops/pubblicazione/prova0007699
>
> here our configuration for import
> https://pad.riseup.net/p/travaglini-import
> https://pad.riseup.net/p/travaglini-marc21-import
>
>
> thanks a lot
>
> jops
>
>
>

--
Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Vufind-tech mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/vufind-tech
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Some errors: getStatuses, holding tab, marc21 tab and import

Demian Katz
Regarding question 3, do you have the VUFIND_HOME and VUFIND_LOCAL_DIR environment variables set to the correct paths when running the indexer? Do you have a $VUFIND_HOME/config/vufind/author-classification.ini file? (There should be something there by default). Have you created a local custom author-classification.ini that may have a syntax error?

author-classificiation.ini is a relatively recent addition to VuFind; it is used for mapping/standardizing author relator terms. If you've upgraded from an earlier VuFind, perhaps something is out of sync. In any case, the answers to the questions above may help guide us to a solution. Please let me know the answers to them if you're still stuck!

- Demian

-----Original Message-----
From: Ere Maijala [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 2:36 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [VuFind-Tech] Some errors: getStatuses, holding tab, marc21 tab and import

Hi jops,

1) You've configured VuFind to use the MultiBackend driver, but by default MultiBackend requires that you have a source ID as the prefix in each record ID, which doesn't seem to be the case here. Take a look at
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvufind.org%2Fwiki%2Fconfiguration%3Ails%3Amultibackend_driver&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.katz%40villanova.edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf9444f09cafae5bf8cfa366%7C0%7C0%7C636340558546853085&sdata=SuW2UUX372Gzd3eXVnNbYFo78Zr2M56GbxbNRWC6gZs%3D&reserved=0 for some information on how to set up MultiBackend if that's what you need.
Otherwise you should configure VuFind to use a single ILS driver.

2.1) I believe that may be caused by the above.

2.2) You'll need to make sure you have the XSLT module installed with PHP. Depending on your distribution it might be available in a separate package, e.g. php-xsl.

I can't comment on your question 3, since we use a different indexing procedure, so I'll let Demian or someone else answer that. :)

I would highly recommend to start with PHP 5.6 or PHP 7.x. The next major version of VuFind will require at least PHP 5.6.

Regards,
Ere

jops kirjoitti 24.6.2017 klo 21.36:

> Hi,
> I'm having some problem with my instance of vufind.
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbida.i
> m%2Fvufind%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.katz%40villanova.edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807
> e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf9444f09cafae5bf8cfa366%7C0%7C0%7C636
> 340558546863098&sdata=SonAK%2FgLbDJg73pNLjxBzQPSaJ5hxgD3TYEJCT3qy5k%3D
> &reserved=0
>
> I'm using PHP 5.4.45 and vufind 3.1.2, that I have upgrade some days ago.
>
> 1) If you visit here:
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbida.i
> m%2Fvufind%2FSearch%2FResults%3Flookfor%3Dberneri%26type%3DAllFields%2
> 6limit%3D20%26sort%3Drelevance&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.katz%40villanova.
> edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf9444f09cafae5bf8cfa
> 366%7C0%7C0%7C636340558546863098&sdata=8r9KkEu8oTgnWFMmraN%2FDmQZ8qzr9
> 83laM0EXKZHEN8%3D&reserved=0 you can see that there are errors that
> show this:
>
> An error has occurred: Cannot call method:
> VuFind\ILS\Driver\MultiBackend::getStatuses
>
> Do you know why I should have this error?
>
> 2.1) Other strange error message I have in holding tab, for example
> here
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbida.i
> m%2Fvufind%2FRecord%2FTRAURB0387219&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.katz%40villa
> nova.edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf9444f09cafae5b
> f8cfa366%7C0%7C0%7C636340558546863098&sdata=b6r5kEr8CIQ6if9ln%2F045GeJ
> 8%2B2rT5QhB6%2BHEecCPgs%3D&reserved=0
> but I don't know why, and I can't see nothing in the log.
>
> 2.2) And in the marc21 tab, vufind don't show nothing.
> Looking the log I have seen this error:
> PHP Fatal error:  Class 'XSLTProcessor' not found in
> /usr/local/vufind/module/VuFind/src/VuFind/XSLT/Processor.php on line
> 56, referer:
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbida.i
> m%2Fvufind%2FRecord%2FTRAURB0387219&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.katz%40villa
> nova.edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf9444f09cafae5b
> f8cfa366%7C0%7C0%7C636340558546863098&sdata=b6r5kEr8CIQ6if9ln%2F045GeJ
> 8%2B2rT5QhB6%2BHEecCPgs%3D&reserved=0
>
>
> 3) During one of my import I have seen this error.
>   WARN [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (Indexer.java:370) - Exception in record:
> URB0866553
>   WARN [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (Indexer.java:371) - while processing
> index specification:  custom,
> getAuthorsFilteredByRelator(100abcd:700abcd,100,firstAuthorRoles)
>   WARN [RecordIndexer-Thread-0] (Indexer.java:374) -
> org.solrmarc.tools.SolrMarcIndexerException: Unable to access
> author-classification.ini ERROR [RecordIndexer-Thread-0]
> (VuFindIndexer.java:123) - Unable to access author-classification.ini
>
> here the record
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.la
> ttuga.net%2Fjops%2Fpubblicazione%2Fprova0007699&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.
> katz%40villanova.edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf94
> 44f09cafae5bf8cfa366%7C0%7C0%7C636340558546863098&sdata=ObOOWevGVYABG6
> XO596pDC8A2LGTUQoaQ21MYDQ4MVY%3D&reserved=0
>
> here our configuration for import
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpad.r
> iseup.net%2Fp%2Ftravaglini-import&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.katz%40villano
> va.edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf9444f09cafae5bf8
> cfa366%7C0%7C0%7C636340558546863098&sdata=gOTM8%2FOXI1rQ7uBKlzpDZGIOei
> bmwf%2BR2At30RXottE%3D&reserved=0
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpad.r
> iseup.net%2Fp%2Ftravaglini-marc21-import&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.katz%40
> villanova.edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf9444f09ca
> fae5bf8cfa366%7C0%7C0%7C636340558546863098&sdata=JBLuK%2F38RqsbWaQpnEk
> C2GDu%2BrWVKvmQQWV7JBbDwcA%3D&reserved=0
>
>
> thanks a lot
>
> jops
>
>
>

--
Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsdm.link%2Fslashdot&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.katz%40villanova.edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf9444f09cafae5bf8cfa366%7C0%7C0%7C636340558546863098&sdata=F3nGqp5Yo0U9IpFgbQr3ptTJIJQAc2vUOBWzhV1f7Uw%3D&reserved=0
_______________________________________________
Vufind-tech mailing list
[hidden email]
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flists.sourceforge.net%2Flists%2Flistinfo%2Fvufind-tech&data=02%7C01%7Cdemian.katz%40villanova.edu%7Cc5ee4ff3807e459fb5f708d4bc5dd2be%7C765a8de5cf9444f09cafae5bf8cfa366%7C0%7C0%7C636340558546863098&sdata=GFzqN61sgkt1D2K8Raj6O%2BBkdJ4lIVA92Ba32Spi6tM%3D&reserved=0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Vufind-tech mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/vufind-tech
Loading...