Solrmarc errors in rev. 1057

Matt Mackey
Good Morning,

  I brought down the latest from the svn trunk and when I use solrmarc
to import I am not getting some errors.

ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getCallNumberSubject
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getFullCallNumber
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getCallNumberSubject
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getFormat
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getFullGeographic
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getAllFields
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getCallNumberLabel
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getFullTopic
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getFullGenre
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom indexing
function getFullTitle
DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
ERROR [main] (MarcImporter.java:215) - Error configuring Indexer from
properties file.  Exiting...

  Any ideas?

  -Matt

--
Matthew Mackey
Consortium Manager

Email: [hidden email]
Tel: 610.867.3761 x261
Fax: 610.867.2767

Re: Solrmarc errors in rev. 1057

wsgrah
Administrator
Do you have solrmarc.path set? Also, are you in the $VUFIND_HOME directory?

--
/**
  * Wayne Graham

Re: Solrmarc errors in rev. 1057

Joel Timothy Norman, Mr

Are you using the correct vufind.properties file?

Thanks,

Joel

>  I brought down the latest from the svn trunk and when I use
> solrmarc
> to import I am not getting some errors.
>
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getCallNumberSubject
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getFullCallNumber
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getCallNumberSubject
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getFormat
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getFullGeographic
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getAllFields
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getCallNumberLabel
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getFullTopic
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getFullGenre
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (SolrIndexer.java:290) - Unable to find custom
> indexing
> function getFullTitle
> DEBUG [main] (SolrIndexer.java:291) -
> ERROR [main] (MarcImporter.java:215) - Error configuring Indexer
> from
> properties file.  Exiting...
>
>  Any ideas?
>
>  -Matt
>
> --
> Matthew Mackey
> Consortium Manager
> Lehigh Valley Library System
>
> Email: [hidden email]
> Tel: 610.867.3761 x261
> Fax: 610.867.2767

> challengeBuild the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK
> & win great prizes
> the world

Re: Solrmarc errors in rev. 1057

Matt Mackey
  Hi Wayne,

  I have $VUFIND_HOME set and I am in that directory when I try and
import. I took my vufind revision back to 1035 and it works. In rev.
1036  'import/solrmarc/vufind.properties' is updated. Could the
MarcImporter.jar file not have the updated functions added to the
'import/solrmarc/vufind.properties' file?

  Thanks,
  Matt

--
Matthew Mackey
Consortium Manager
Lehigh Valley Library System

Email: [hidden email]
Tel: 610.867.3761 x261
Fax: 610.867.2767

Re: Solrmarc errors in rev. 1057

Matt Mackey
  Hi Joel,

  I am using the vufind.properties file that came from the svn trunk.

  Thanks,
  Matt

--
Matthew Mackey
Consortium Manager
Lehigh Valley Library System

Email: [hidden email]
Tel: 610.867.3761 x261
Fax: 610.867.2767

Re: Solrmarc errors in rev. 1057

wsgrah
Administrator
Try adding a line in the import.properties file for solrmarc.path kind
of like this:

solrmarc.path = /usr/local/vufind/import/solrmarc

I think there may be a small bug in the import.sh script because
SOLRMARC_HOME doesn't always get set properly.

Wayne

--
/**
  * Wayne Graham
  * Earl Gregg Swem Library
  * PO Box 8794
  * Williamsburg, VA 23188
  * 757.221.3112
  * http://swem.wm.edu/blogs/waynegraham/
  * http://www.liquidfoot.com
  */

Re: Solrmarc errors in rev. 1057

Matt - I am currently working on solrmarc and have some updates.  My updates may solve your problem.  I am running and import process as I type this - and so far everything is working smoothly.  Once my test is complete and I don't have any errors, I will check in my changes.

Andrew Nagy-2
> Hi there ... I'm about to update my vufind copy from svn ... but I
> wonder if this problem is solved..

I'm not sure if the problem posted was solved, but my latest code has been checked in and it all seems to work for me.