Re: [Vufind-admins] Network Error while placing hold

Re: [Vufind-admins] Network Error while placing hold

I am copying this email over the vufind-tech mailing list; vufind-admins is mostly used for sharing administrative alerts from automated systems, and it does not have as many subscribers.

Are you using the VoyagerRestful driver to connect to your Voyager server, and have you double-checked all of the settings in VoyagerRestful.ini? Placing a hold relies on Voyager’s web services; it is possible that either the web services are not active or (more likely) there is some sort of firewall issue preventing them from being accessed from the AWS server.

I hope this helps you get started with the troubleshooting, but if you need more detailed assistance, please let me know (and share any clues that you can).

- Demian