Re: Request 4 HELP!!!! (solrmarc record import)

Re: Request 4 HELP!!!! (solrmarc record import)

Naomi Dushay
Salleh,

You should send these requests to the vufind-tech and/or solrmarc-tech
lists.

I *think* you might have an incompatibility between the importer and
the solr code.  Andrew posted a note recently saying the latest VuFind
from trunk isn't stable right now due to ongoing work with upgrading
to SOLR 1.3

- Naomi