Re: LDAP authentication - anonymous bind

Re: LDAP authentication - anonymous bind

Andrew Nagy-2
Michael - The ldap script does not do an anonymous bind.  It first does a search and then does a bind with the users's account info and the supplied password.

If you are getting an error about "can't contact LDAP server" then you might have some network issues ... maybe a firewall?