Off-topic

wsgrah
Administrator
Ok, this has nothing to do with Vufind, other than the fact that you can
use Vufind to send results to Facebook, but I've been working on a
project this summer with my student worker to release the code we did a
while back for a Facebook application for libraries. Before I make an
announcement on code4lib, I was wondering if there might be some
interested folks in giving us some feedback on the installation, layout,
etc. of this project:

http://code.google.com/p/facebook-athenaeum/

You can see a "live" install of this at http://apps.facebook.com/swemtools

If you have questions, comments, whatever, please contact me off list
(or use one of the Google Groups set up for the project).

Sorry for the bit of spam...

Thanks,
Wayne

--