Quantcast

Monday morning: vufind.org maintenance

Just a quick note that Monday morning (between 9am and 10am Eastern time) there may be some brief interruptions to vufind.org services while we perform some server upgrades. I expect that any disruption will be brief. When this is done, our infrastructure upgrades to use PHP 5.6 (instead of 5.4) will be complete, which will allow us to move forward on some new parts of the VuFind 4.0 roadmap.

Thanks for your understanding!