Logout Link for Shibboleth and CAS

Jochen Lienhard
Hi,

I'm not sure, that the current logout - link implementation does work
for Shibboleth and CAS.

At the moment you have in bootstrap3 - header.phtml this link:
class="fa fa-sign-out" aria-hidden="true"></i> <?=$this->transEsc("Log
Out")?></a>

This does not trigger the logout in Shibboleth ... I don't know, if it
works in CAS?

My opinion is that you need to get the link from the logout function of
CAS.php or Shibboleth.php.

But if you build a link like this:
$account->logout($this->serverUrl($this->url('myresearch-logout')))

the logout from vufind is triggered.

I'm not sure, what is wrong:
- the way to create the logout link
- the logout function in CAS.php and Shibboleth.php
or something else.

Wouldn't it be better to make a function getLogoutIntiator, that returns
the url?

Do some of you use the Logout for CAS and / or Shibboleth?

Greetings

Jochen

--
Dr. rer. nat. Jochen Lienhard
IT Dezernat

Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Universitätsbibliothek
Platz der Universität 2 | Postfach 1629
79098 Freiburg          | 79016 Freiburg

Telefon: +49 761 203-3908
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Internet: www.ub.uni-freiburg.de

Re: Logout Link for Shibboleth and CAS

Ere Maijala
Hi,

at least for Shibboleth there are two settings in config.ini: logout for
a hard-coded logout url and logout_attribute for a logout url received
along other attributes. For CAS there seems to be just logout, but I'm
sure a similar mechanism to the logout_attribute could be added.

--Ere

--
Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland