LDCX conference -- Stanford, CA, 3/27-3/29 -- VuFind interest?

LDCX conference -- Stanford, CA, 3/27-3/29 -- VuFind interest?

Demian Katz

Hello, everyone --

I've been invited to attend the LDCX unconference in Stanford in late March next year. Details here:

http://library.stanford.edu/projects/ldcx

Before I commit to attending, I thought I would see if there is interest in this event from others in the VuFind community. The main reason I would be going would be to talk about possible VuFind / Hydra-in-a-Box integration options. However, since this is an Unconference, there would be time for other VuFind discussions and projects as well if other members of the community could attend -- this might be a good opportunity for a west coast gathering if there's anyone out there who's excluded from our regular east coast events due to travel expenses. Please let me know your thoughts!

thanks,

Demian

Re: LDCX conference -- Stanford, CA, 3/27-3/29 -- VuFind interest?

Demian Katz

Hello again,

In case anyone is interested in this, registration will be opening in the near future, and there is an “expression of interest” form available if you want to sign up for the mailing list:

http://library.stanford.edu/projects/ldcx/2017-conference/interest-form

It is looking very likely that I will be attending, so it would be great to see some other VuFinders as well!

- Demian