Jetty Update

wsgrah
Administrator
I just committed changes to the Jetty container in rev. 689 to upgrade
the version of Jetty to 6.1.11 (from 6.1.5). There are some bug fixes
(encoding URI fragments, decoding long strings, etc.). If you're using
the head, could you stop Jetty (vufind.sh stop) and then do an svn
update (svn up) and then start up the server again. Let me know if you
run into any problems.

Wayne

Re: Jetty Update

Andrew Nagy-2
Thanks Wayne - I'd also like to commit a new version of Solr soon since we can't wait any longer for the official release of 1.3.

Do you want to take that on?

Re: Jetty Update

Wayne Graham
Funny, I had it in there as a different war (solr13) earlier today and toyed with committing it. Basically to use it, you'd just point to something like http://localhost:8080/solr13.

What I'll do is change it tomorrow to the nightly build snapshot. As soon as solrmarc is ready to go, I'll patch solr 1.3 with Erik's marc UpdateHandler and pull that into the project.

Wayne

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Andrew Nagy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Wayne - I'd also like to commit a new version of Solr soon since we can't wait any longer for the official release of 1.3.

Do you want to take that on?

Bill Watterson  - "There is not enough time to do all the nothing we want to do."