How to setup collection

Mohd Izwan Salim
Dear all, can some one guide me step by step on how to setup a collection in vufind.

Mine fail.

Your respond is highly appreciated..

Regards

Re: How to setup collection

Demian Katz

This wiki page documents the Solr fields that need to be populated, as well as the configurations that need to be adjusted, in order to get collections working:

https://vufind.org/wiki/indexing:hierarchies_and_collections

There are quite a few options, and some of them are somewhat confusing. I am happy to answer specific questions if you have them. Additionally, it would be helpful to know what sort of data you are trying to index using collections – the details of your use case may impact the details of the solution.

I hope this is helpful; please let me know what additional assistance is needed!

- Demian

Dear all, can some one guide me step by step on how to setup a collection in vufind.

Mine fail.

Your respond is highly appreciated..

Regards

Mohd Izwan Bin Salim