Quantcast

How to integration Vufind with Dspace?

Cuongle
Hi All,

I am studying Vufind, and i want to integrate with Dspace,
I tried, but false.

Help me, please!

Thanks!

Re: How to integration Vufind with Dspace?

Have you seen the notes here?

https://vufind.org/wiki/importing_records:how_to_index_dspace_with_vufind

Could you tell us more about the nature of your problem? Are you having trouble exporting records from DSpace? Loading them into VuFind? Something else?