Quantcast

How can I reset the catalogue?

jfragoulis
I am trying to import UNIMARC records which surfaces a lot of issues. My installation currently has 172 records none of which display title or any other attribute. I want to reset the installation with the minimum effort possible.

Are the records in mysql or solr alone? How can I reset the catalogue to zero records?

Re: How can I reset the catalogue?

Demian Katz
The records are only stored in Solr (MySQL is used to store supplemental user-generated data). There are some instructions on resetting the Solr index here:

https://vufind.org/wiki/re-indexing

Please let us know if you need further assistance!