For items "Not for Loan"

Tom Misilo

Hello,

For items that are “not for loan” is there a way to not return a due date?

Right now this is what is showing:

Thanks,

Tom

Re: For items "Not for Loan"

Demian Katz

If you set the duedate value to null or false in the ILS driver when you create the holdings array, the due date will not be displayed. I believe that the “Not for loan” status is a string coming specifically from Koha, so you would have to figure this out on the Koha side.

On a different note, did you ever have a chance to review this pull request containing simplifications of the Koha driver?

https://github.com/vufind-org/vufind/pull/848

Not sure if I should merge it or not.

thanks,

Demian

Re: For items "Not for Loan"

Tom Misilo

I think I figured it out, I expanded on the $duedate field in the getHolding() function of the ILS Driver.

Sorry for the noise.

Tom