FW: Invitation to LDCX (March 27-29) at Stanford University

FW: Invitation to LDCX (March 27-29) at Stanford University

Demian Katz

FYI – just a reminder that I will be attending this year’s LDCX conference. If anyone else is interested in getting together and teaming up on some VuFind-related work, please take the time to sign up (registration is free) and let me know so I can plan on finding you there!

- Demian