Quantcast

Developers call minutes - 12/20/16

Demian Katz

Here are the minutes from today’s call:

https://vufind.org/wiki/developers_call:minutes20161220

The next call will be Tuesday, January 3, 2016 at 9am Eastern Standard Time (14:00 GMT). We are skipping the scheduled January 3 call due to its proximity to the holiday break.

Talk to you all next year – enjoy the holidays in the meantime!

Re: Developers call minutes - 12/20/16

Demian Katz

Apologies for the incorrect “next call” date below – it will be January 17, 2017. Sorry for any confusion!