Quantcast

Developers call minutes - 12/20/16

Demian Katz

Here are the minutes from today’s call:

https://vufind.org/wiki/developers_call:minutes20161220

The next call will be Tuesday, January 3, 2016 at 9am Eastern Standard Time (14:00 GMT). We are skipping the scheduled January 3 call due to its proximity to the holiday break.

Talk to you all next year – enjoy the holidays in the meantime!

Re: Developers call minutes - 12/20/16

Günter Hipler

Hi,

In the minutes I have seen Jochen asked about php 7 support of VuFind.

Currently we are moving our infrastructure from RedHat to Ubuntu 16.04 and last month most of the hosts for the web-application layer were replaced. Because Ubuntu 16.04 provides PHP7 out of the box we had to make the "jump into the cold water". It works pretty nice and I'm happy we have done it

Günter

On 20.12.2016 15:32, Demian Katz wrote:

Here are the minutes from today’s call:

https://vufind.org/wiki/developers_call:minutes20161220

The next call will be Tuesday, January 3, 2016 at 9am Eastern Standard Time (14:00 GMT). We are skipping the scheduled January 3 call due to its proximity to the holiday break.

Talk to you all next year – enjoy the holidays in the meantime!

Training and support from Colfax.

UNIVERSITÄT BASEL
Universitätsbibliothek
Günter Hipler
Projekt swissbib
Schönbeinstrasse 18-20
4056 Basel, Schweiz
Tel.: +41 61 267 31 12
Fax: +41 61 267 31 03
E-Mail [hidden email]
URL www.swissbib.org

Re: Developers call minutes - 12/20/16

Apologies for the incorrect “next call” date below – it will be January 17, 2017. Sorry for any confusion!