Quantcast

Developers Call Agenda - 2/28/17

Demian Katz

The next developers call will be Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 9am Eastern Standard Time (14:00 GMT).

AGENDA

1. Development Updates
2. Development Planning

a.      VuFind on Heroku

b.      Codacy

c.       Image Metadata API Revisited

d.      Breaking Up Templates

e.       Channels

f.       Modularization

g.      Next ZF Version

h.      Improved Use of Permissions

i.        Solr 6

j.        Deprecation Progress

k.      Other Front End Updates

3. VuFind Usage Survey

4. Institutional Home
5. Other Topics?

More information on the free online call can be found at https://vufind.org/wiki/developers_call -- all are welcome!

Developers Call Agenda - 3/14/17 (Beware of Daylight Saving Time!)

Demian Katz

The next developers call will be Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 9am Eastern Standard Time (13:00 GMT).

PLEASE NOTE: The change to Daylight Saving Time in the U. S. will affect the timing of this meeting. Please check your local time against GMT and make sure you arrive at the appropriate hour.

AGENDA

1. Development Updates
2. Development Planning

a.      VuFind on Heroku

    b.       Image Metadata API Revisited

c.      Breaking Up Templates

d.       Channels

e.       Modularization

f.       Next ZF Version

g.      Improved Use of Permissions

h.       Solr 6

i.        Deprecation Progress

j.      Other Front End Updates

3. VuFind Usage Survey

4. Institutional Home

5. Next Call Date

6. Other Topics?

More information on the free online call can be found at https://vufind.org/wiki/developers_call -- all are welcome!

Re: Developers Call Agenda - 3/14/17 (Beware of Daylight Saving Time!)

Benjamin Mosior
I'll be sure to attend to catch us up on the VuFind on Heroku item. Contribution slowed down the last few weeks while my attention was elsewhere, but I had the chance to speak with some institutions dealing with hosting challenges that might stand to benefit.

Benjamin Mosior
Unica Labs, LLC

Re: Developers Call Agenda - 3/14/17 (Beware of Daylight Saving Time!)

Demian Katz

Great, sounds good! Talk to you on Tuesday!

- Demian