Chris and Demian at ELUNA this week

Just a reminder that Chris and I will be attending ELUNA this week. Between conferencing and traveling, we won't be on email as much as usual, though we'll do our best!

If you're also going to be at the conference and want to meet up with us, let me know. Our schedule is fairly packed, but it's always good to see fellow VuFinders. :-)

Also note that tomorrow's dev call is still going to take place as normal -- I will run it before I catch my plane to the conference.