COMPLETED: vufind.org maintenance

Demian Katz

Hello again,

Just a heads-up that server maintenance is complete. Please let me know if you run into any problems on vufind.org.

In any case, this is great news for the project: at last, we have upgraded the infrastructure necessary to begin work on upgrading to a newer Zend Framework release and taking advantage of PHP 5.6 language features.

- Demian

Just a quick note that Monday morning (between 9am and 10am Eastern time) there may be some brief interruptions to vufind.org services while we perform some server upgrades. I expect that any disruption will be brief. When this is done, our infrastructure upgrades to use PHP 5.6 (instead of 5.4) will be complete, which will allow us to move forward on some new parts of the VuFind 4.0 roadmap.

Thanks for your understanding!

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Associate Professor, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Kalyani,
Kalyani - 741 235 (WB), India