Bento box in VuFind

P. S. Mukhopadhyay
Today I read something about increasing use of Bento Box search in library search interface and found that it has already been done in VuFind. For example, the following query: https://library.villanova.edu/Find/Combined/Results?lookfor=web-scale&type=&limit=20&sort=relevance, resulted in retrieval of resources in three columns (Books & Media; Articles & more; Library Website).

Great job done. But how can do we it in local implementation of vuFind. Pl guide.

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Associate Professor, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Kalyani,
Kalyani - 741 235 (WB), India

Re: Bento box in VuFind

Demian Katz

There is some basic information on this functionality here:

https://vufind.org/wiki/configuration:combining_search_types

If you need more details/specifics, please let me know!

- Demian