ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Shepard, Thomas - 1150 - MITLL

We are getting several errors in our marc imports, all pretty much stating:

ERROR [main] (MarcImporter.java:380) - Unable to index record  (record count 48968) -- null

ERROR [main] (MarcImporter.java:383) - ******** Halting indexing! ********

What causes this error?

I am fairly certain that there are no fields in our local marc properties that are not in schema.xml.

I am thinking perhaps one of our fields is defined incorrectly in schema.xml, maybe multi-value marc fields are being assigned to single value field?

Are there other causes?

Thanks,

Thom

Thom Shepard