Quantcast

An opportunity to submit questions regarding the Summon API

An opportunity to submit questions regarding the Summon API

jdrescher

Greetings everyone,

I am copying the following email that I posted today on the Summon Listserv, as I know our community has a particular interest in the development of the API as well as future compatibility with Alma. Please note there is a google form below if you would like to submit a question about these things or anything else and forgive any cross-posting!

Best,

Judy